- Hubert Denkmair
- Kai Römer
- Andi Wimmer
- Andi Kellermair
there are some tricks to get around the limitations of lego sensor inputs.
- the bounce sensors can be used in parallel
- on one sensor input you can plug one light sensor and a bounce sensor at the same time
- to improve the output power of the little lego electric motor outputs add 2 more accu cells to the sytem. do not put them parallel but in series to the others.
we build some special devices to become champions of the course.
- the bouncers need a lot of pressure to get activated. for a fast response of the sensors we used alu foile to build our own.
- to be able to plug up to 3 bounce sensors to one input and still be able to see which one was activated, add a resistor network to each bounce sensor. for more information please ask: firstname.lastname@example.org
each project has its own directory: